Have you thought about enhancing your smile? People are often amazed at how much a straight and beautiful smile with teeth that are white can transform a person’s appearance and boost confidence.
Dr. Pooja and Dr. Chad have been helping people improve their smiles for over 16 years and are highly skilled at providing a wide range of cosmetic procedures. Using their skill, experience and state-of-the-art technology, they will help you attain a beautiful, natural smile.
Are you ready for a smile makeover?
Whether you have a definite goal in mind or want to learn about the ways you can improve your smile, our doctors will take the time to meet with you and discuss your options. Here are the steps to take:
- Schedule a Cosmetic Consultation – come in for a complimentary digital smile design so that we can find out how you would like your smile to look. As part of the consultation, the doctors will take photos of your current smile and then digitally design your new smile, enabling you to see exactly how your new smile will look. The doctors take the needed time to explain your options and answer any questions.
- Custom planning and preparation – With your smile goals in hand, our doctors can now begin their meticulous planning. Using a digital impression scanner, they get accurate impressions of your teeth to ensure a precise fit. The doctors’ goal is to create a smile that is aesthetic, natural-looking and long-lasting.
- Your beautiful new smile – Pooja and Dr. Chad take extra care to ensure you are completely satisfied with your final result. For some cosmetic procedures, you can get a trial fit with temporaries so that you have the chance to experience the final smile in your own mouth and make any adjustments to it as needed.
Read more about how we will create your beautiful new smile.
What Conditions Can Cosmetic Dentistry Fix? h3
Here are some of the many conditions we can correct with cosmetic dentistry:
- Stained, discolored or yellow teeth – We can address these with professional teeth whitening, or porcelain veneers.
- Broken, chipped or cracked teeth – Veneers can provide an amazing transformation. We also use crowns, tooth colored fillings or dental bonding.
- Gaps in teeth – Veneers or dental bonding can be used to cover gaps. For gaps caused by a missing tooth, we can place a dental implant or bridge to restore the area.
- Crooked teeth – Invisalign® teeth straightening, veneers or even dental bonding can be used to correct this situation.
- Teeth that are too small or irregularly shaped – We can provide veneers to give you a new beautiful look. Dental bonding can also be used to build up and reshape your teeth.
- Gummy smile or uneven gums – We perform laser gum recontouring to gently remove excess tissue, creating an aesthetic, healthy and natural-looking gumline
Friendly, comfortable care in the convenience of a single office
All of your procedures can be conveniently done in one office, which features the latest in dental technology to provide precise, efficient and minimally invasive treatment. Our friendly and caring staff provide a comfortable and relaxing environment so you can feel at ease throughout your treatment.
- Meet with the doctor
- Photos of your smile
- Digital simulation of your new smile
- Learn about your treatment options
- Get your questions answered